Entertainment fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss all about your favorite TV show & movie with other users, this forum to let you post any news of entertainment world, Join this forum and enjoy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show...   Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am

Hello friends, I haven't seen any thread about Battlestar Galactica tv show. So I have started a thread about this show. It is one of the my favorite series. I am watching it from the beginning. It's storyline is awesome. Moreover the different characters of the show made a huge impact on the minds of the fans. Although it is no longer being aired on television, fans still love to watch Battlestar Galactica, as many of them find it as a real stress buster.

Plz post your reviews about this show.....
Back to top Go down
https://entertainment.editboard.com
paulkk

Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show...   Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 am

i don't like this show but i shall be very thankful to you for this great site. i download Bewitched episodes from this site. this show is my favorite.
Back to top Go down

Anyone like Battlestar Galactica tv show...
Page 1 of 1